Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Inspiration for Working with a Goof Figure


I wanted to let everyone know my inspiration for working with a "Goof Figure" was the wonderful Mortimer Snerd. It is wildly known that Mort was Edger Bergen's favorite according to his Wife, Frances.

I have added a picture of Mortimer and Edger for you to see just how fantastic Bergen was with his characters. Forget the lip control. He was a true genius. I really liked Edger's work with Mortimer over his work with Charlie McCarthy. Charlie had a great wit, but Mortimer had an advantage over everyone as he knew excelled in stupidity.

I look forward to doing more performing with my goofs. I owe it all to Edger Bergen and his pal Mortimer Snerd.

Look for my next post on working with an old man figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home