Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Brand New Figure from Dan Payes


Sometimes you just have to go for it and I really hit it big with my new figure, "Squirrely Davis."

There are so many possibilites that I can do with this guy it is amazing. He is going to be the hit of any of my shows. I can't wait to get him out there. Just check out the picture to the left.

I believe that "Squirrely" got kicked out of the same church that Tom Cruise belongs to if you know what I mean. Even the Scientology goofs didn't want to take a chance on this dude.

As ususal, Dan Payes hits a home run with this comical guy. The cool eye movements are going to be a real crowd pleaser.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lawrence, great looking figure. I have just contacted Dan on making me one of his figures. How do you like the mechanics and other aspects of the figure like body, clothes etc.?

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home